Thursday, February 23, 2012

Five-Minute Update

Without preamble

Life gave me lemons, so I've decided to invest in Synsepalum dulcificum. Yes, still alive. Please reference title banner above. Workworkworkworkworkworkwork. Writing club and gym helping me straighten my head out. Happy Birthday Skrybbi, Stuart and Elyse! Memphis at DPAC was a blast.

Have decided that Scribe and I will be collaborating on Children of Zero after all, which is very exciting and I'm looking forward to it. I've started painting again too. Tuned my violin the other day, but I was never really that good to begin with. That's okay. I'm learning to cope, to breath, to live...

Books I'm reading currently include: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, Existentialism: From Dostoevsky to Sartre and In the Land of Invented Languages by Arika Okrent (Thanks, Mark!) Did I mention? We met John Green! Also, looking forward to Stellarcon next weekend in High Point.

Slowly. Steadily. Somehow. I'll make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment